The site survey service includes:
- checking the functionality of a radio link taking into account the propagation constraints (line of sight)
- checking possibilities to install equipment in cabinets, antenna placement, cable lengths, supports, grounding possibilities, geographic coordinates, azimuth, distance
- checking the possibilities for connection to power supply
- equipment interconnection
- completing a plan containing all this information
Net Shape is prepared to provide the site survey service in any weather conditions; our teams in the field have equipment that is adequate for any situation. Furthermore, Net Shape teams are trained to be proactive, make the best decisions in the field and communicate any difficulties they may encounter in real time. We are an excellent outsourced site survey department for our partners.